Community InformationAlameda County, CA
- Alameda County Medical Center
- Alameda County Medical Center Fairmont Hospital
- All Bates Summit Medical Ctr
- Bay Area Tumor Institute
- California Endocurietherapy Medical Corporation
- Carnales Unidos Reformando Adictos Incorporated
- Children's Hospital
- City Of Alameda Health Care District
- County Of Alameda
- Crestwood Treatment Center
- East Bay Endoscopy Center
- Eden Medical Center
- Eden Medical Center - Occupational Health
- Eden Medical Center - Outpatient Rehabilitation Services
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Eden Occupational Health
- Electrical Engrg Cmpt Sciences
- Emeryville Homecare
- Flowmedica Inc.
- Fremont Homecare
- Fremont Hospital
- Fremont Surgery Center
- Garfield Geropsychiatric Hospital
- Healthsouth Corporation
- Kaiser Foundation Hospitals
- Kaiser Permanente
- Kaiser Permanente Fremont Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Post Acute
- Kindred Healthcare Operating Inc
- Kindred Hospital-San Francisco Bay Area
- Reliant Nursing Svc
- San Leandro Hospital
- Sutter Connect
- Sutter Health
- Telecare Corporation
- U C B Space Sciences Lab Cr
- Alameda Hospital Alameda Hospital is an independent, general-acute-care hospital dedicated to providing quality, personalized care to patients.
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center brings over 100 years of nationally recognized medical care to our East Bay Area communities and to Northern California
- Children's Hospital Oakland the oldest pediatric medical center between Los Angeles and Seattle has provided exceptional medical care for children in the region and beyond for 94 years
- Eden Medical Center is a full-service, 387-bed medical center with campuses in Castro Valley and San Leandro, serving the health care needs of residents of Alameda County and surrounding communities
- Highland Hospital Our mission is three-fold: we are committed to excellence in community based patient care, post-graduate medical education, and Emergency Medicine clinical and basic research
- Alameda Newspapers, Inc
- Bil-Mar, Inc
- Dow Jones & Company, Inc.
- East Bay Monthly
- Fred Zehnder
- India West Publications Inc.
- Inland Valley Publising Company
- Inside Tennis
- Inter-City Express
- Mc Clatchy Newspapers, Inc
- Oakland Tribune
- San Francisco Newspaper Agency
- San Jose Mercury News, Inc
- The Daily Review
- The Globe Newspaper Group
- Uc Plant
- Voz De Portugal
- Alameda Times-Star
- The Mercury News
- Berkeley Daily Planet local news, free community daily newspaper.
- East Bay Express alternative weekly newspaper serving Berkeley, Oakland, and the San Francisco East Bay area.
- Ardenwood Historical Farm
- Coyote Hills Regional Park
- Fremont City Park Maintenance
- Fremont City Parks
- Regional Parks Botanic Garden The Regional Parks Botanic Garden was founded on January 1, 1940. It is situated in Tilden Regional Park's beautiful Wildcat Canyon in the heart of the North Berkeley Hills.
- University of California Botanic Garden To develop and maintain a diverse living collection of plants to support teaching and worldwide research in plant biology
- East Bay Regional Park District - all parks We will acquire, develop, manage, and maintain a high quality, diverse system of interconnected parklands which balances public usage and education programs with protection and preservation of our natural and cultural resources
- Angel Island State Park
- Alameda County Sheriff Office
- Alameda Police Department In the spirit of community policing in the informational age, this site is dedicated to providing our citizens and the world access to our department. We hope that the information found here will help to strengthen the community/police team.
- Alameda County Treasurer-Tax Collector Our goal is to provide you with the information and easy access to make an online tax payment, obtain your personal tax information or to provide you with a better understanding of what services we provide
- Alameda County Fire Department We will provide the highest level of service to our communities by valuing our members; promoting positive leadership; and dedicating ourselves to excellence.
- AMTRAK Capitol Corridor
- Alameda Harbor Bay Ferry
- Bay Area Transit Information
- Metropolitan Oakland International Airport
- Livermore Municipal Airport
- Hayward Executive Airport
- Black Tie Transportation providing ground transportation in private corporate sedans, stretch limousines, executive vans, and 21 and 25-seat motor coaches.
- Alameda County Library
- Alameda Free Library Alameda's premier information source since 1877
- Berkeley Public Library
- Hayward Library
- Livermore Public Librarie
- Oakland Public Library The Oakland Public Library informs, inspires and delights our diverse community as a resource for information, knowledge, and artistic and literary expression, providing the best in traditional services, new technologies and innovative programs
- Pleasanton Public Library
- San Leandro Public Library The City of San Leandro is dedicated to providing for the identification, designation, protection, enhancement, perpetuation, and use of historical resources that contribute to San Leandro's historical, architectural, archaeological, cultural, or aesthetic heritage
- Alameda Ballet Academy
- Berkeley Ballet Theater
- Lawrence Hall of Science is a singular resource center for preschool through high school science and mathematics education, and a public science center with exciting hands-on experiences for learners of all ages
- Oakland Opera Theater
- Shoreline Amphitheater
- Sunol Water Temple For decades the Water Temple received many visitors and was a popular location for picnickers
- Doctors Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center-Richmond
- Los Medanos Community Healthcare District
- Medical Center For Birds
- Ujima East Intensive Day Treatment Program
- Contra Costa Health Services Contra Costa Health Services is a comprehensive county health system that meets the needs of county residents in a variety of ways
- Contra Costa Regional Medical Center Contra Costa Regional Medical Center is a full service county hospital and offers a complete array of patient-centered health care services delivered in a beautiful facility.
- Doctor's Medical Center Doctors Medical Center offers a full range of health services, including a regional burn and wound care center, cancer treatment, a well known cardiac center and obstetrics
- John Muir Medical Center Mission: We are dedicated to improving the health of the communities we serve with quality and compassion.
- Kaiser Medical Services
- Richmond Health Center Provides routine and preventive health care service focusing on the whole person. Special family practice clinics have been established for some non-English speaking patients: Asian, Lao, Afghani, Vietnamese, Russian.
- San Ramon Medical Center
- Sutter Delta Medical Center is a non-profit organization dedicated to meeting the health care needs of our community with compassion, pride and excellence and by promoting a healthy community
- Contra Costa News Register
- Contra Costa Newspapers, Inc.
- Mc Clatchy Newspapers, Inc
- Sentinel Newspapers Inc.
- The Globe Newspaper Group
- Tradeline Inc
- Antioch Press
- Bay Point Press
- Imperial Valley Press Online
- Lamorinda Weekly Lamorinda Weekly is a weekly community newspaper for Lafayette, Moraga and Orinda
- Oakley Press
- The Clayton Pioneer We cover the news of Clayton (most of it, anyway). We tell you what happened on the streets, at City Hall, in the churches and the schools. We tell you about the local weddings (who wore what and where the party was), about who got engaged and who celebrated an anniversary. We tell you who was born and who died.
- The Channel Richmond, the electronic version of The West Richmond Channel, a bimonthly newspaper.
- El Cerrito Wire frequently updated local news and information run by local residents.
- North Bay Business Journal
- Rossmoor News The Rossmoor News is a weekly newspaper that is carrier-delivered to every home in Rossmoor-a senior community located in Walnut Creek, California
- The Sentinel Serving Walnut Creek, Alamo, Danville, Blackhawk, Diablo, San Ramon
- Community & Recreation Svc
- Mt Diablo State Park
- Pleasant Hill Recreation & Park District
- Briones Regional Park With its rolling, grassy hills and secluded, shady canyons, Briones is a secret wilderness surrounded by the towns of central Contra Costa County. Although the park is close to Lafayette, Walnut Creek, Pleasant Hill, Concord, and Martinez, there are peaks within it from which you can see only park and watershed lands for miles in every direction.
- Diablo Foothills Regional Park Diablo Foothills is an imposing gateway to the beautiful parklands of Mt Diablo State Park and Walnut Creek Open Space. The Foothills 1,060 acres are valued for their striking geologic formations, their sweeping panoramas of the San Francisco Bay Region and the rural quality of the adjacent rolling grasslands.
- East Bay Regional Park District East Bay Regional Park District (EBRPD) is a system of beautiful public parks and trails in Alameda and Contra Costa counties. The system encompasses 1,745 square miles on the eastern side of San Francisco Bay.
- Eugene O'Neill National Historic Site
- Harland Hand Memorial Garden
- John Muir National Historic Site The Site preserves the 14 room mansion where the naturalist John Muir lived from 1890 to his death in 1914
- Mount Diablo State Park Mount Diablo State Park is one of the ecological treasures of the San Francisco Bay Area
- Ruth Bancroft Garden Preserving an exceptional example of American garden design, The Ruth Bancroft Garden demonstrates the beauty and excitement possible in a water-conserving landscape
- Contra Costa County Administrator's Office The County Administrator's mission is to work with the Board of Supervisors, Department Heads and other agencies to provide the highest level of services, using available resources, to the people of Contra Costa County
- Contra Costa County Fire Protection District The Contra Costa County Fire Protection District is a well-equipped, full-service fire agency. The District ranks among the fourteen largest metropolitan fire agencies in the state. We provide fire and emergency medical services to nine cities and the unincorporated areas, serving a population of 600,000 across a 304 square-mile area with 30 fire stations. We also provide full service to business and industry, including several petroleum refineries and chemical manufacturing plants.
- Office of the Sheriff Contra Costa County Honor, Courage, Commitment, Leadership and Teamwork shall be the core values employed as we serve the citizens of Contra Costa County
- Superior Court Contra Costa County Our goal is to provide information that will make it easier for you to handle your court case, whether you have a lawyer or not
- Contra Costa Transportation Authority Contra Costa Transportation Authority is a public agency formed by Contra Costa voters in 1988 to manage the county's transportation sales tax program and to do countywide transportation planning
- Bay Area Transit Information Your Bay Area travel guide
- San Francisco Bay Area Rapid Transit District
- Tri Delta Transit Eastern Contra Costa Transit Authority (Tri Delta Transit) provides over 2,500,000 trips each year to a population of nearly 230,000 residents in the 225 square miles of Eastern Contra Costa County
- Alameda-Contra Costa Transit District The Alameda-Contra Costa Transit District is the third-largest public bus system in California, serving 13 cities and adjacent unincorporated areas in Alameda and Contra Costa counties
- Contra Costa County Airports
- Valley Limousine and Sedan Service Serving the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Contra Costa Ballet
- Contra Costa Civic Theatre El Cerrito, non-profit community theater providing both affordable, high quality entertainment to residents throughout the East Bay, and training in live performing arts for children and adults
- Contra Costa Musical Theatre
- Dean Lesher Regional Center for the Arts Walnut Creek. Home to Center REPertory, a resident professional theatre company. Includes calendar of events
- Diablo Light Opera Company non-profit community theater emphasizing on modern and classic operetta (Walnut Creek)
- Golden State Model Railroad Museum
- Willows Theatre Company tickets for current and upcoming productions. Information about the Willows Conservatory (Concord)
- Lamplighters Music Theatre Walnut Creek. Presents musicals and Gilbert & Sullivan operettas
- Contra Costa Wind Symphony Walnut Creek, includes schedule, contact information, and history
- Blue Devils Concord, Drum and Bugle Corps
- Lafayette Summer Music Workshop Lafayette, providing an intimate environment for middle and high school sutdents to learn and play jazz
- Martinez Museum Cyber visit to Martinez History Museum
- Lindsay Wildlife Museum Wildlife rehabilitation and educational center that focuses on native California wildlife and natural history
- Brenden Theatre Corporation This website will provide you with show times, directions, movie synopsis, pictures of our theatre locations and latest special events
- 1125 Sir Francis Drake Boulevard Operating Company, Llc
- 5th Ave Health Care Center
- Interactive Medical Specialist
- Marin Convalescent & Rehabilitation Hospital
- Northern California Presbyterian Homes And Services, Inc
- Novato Community Hosp Billing
- Sutter Health
- Sutter Terra Urgent Care
- Marin County Department of Health and Human Services The mission of the Marin County Department of Health and Human Services (H&HS) is to promote and protect the health, well being, self-sufficiency and safety of all people of Marin. The Department of Health and Human Services (H&HS) provides a full range of public health and human services programs for the citizens of Marin County.
- Marin General Hospital Marin General Hospital opened in May 1952 in Greenbrae, CA, and is the largest acute care hospital in Marin County and accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations. MGH provides primary and secondary levels of care in addition to the Marin Cancer Institute and the Marin Heart Institute
- American Medical Response (AMR) AMR serves more communities and customers than any other private ambulance service provider in the nation. But more importantly, AMR's employees serve their local communities on a personal basis, as part of the community where they live and work. As medical professionals and as neighbors, your needs are our concerns.
- Kaiser Hospital San Rafael (KSR)
- Novato Community Hospital (NCH) Healing Healthcare is our commitment to provide behavioral standards and an environment to meet our mission, value and vision. Patients score our staff particularly high on Healing Healthcare attributes: the warmth and caring shown to patients and their families, our sensitivity and responsiveness to the needs of patients and their families, and our inclusion of patients and families in care decisions. Our Healing Healthcare philosophy was adopted in 1994 and continues today through ongoing staff education and performance evaluations.
- China Camp State Park
- Tomales Bay State Park
- Marin CountyDivision of Parks & Landscape Services Bastrop State Park is 3503.7 total acres (land acreage, 3493; water acreage, 10); approximately 30 miles southeast of Austin in Bastrop County. It is the site of the famous "Lost Pines," an isolated timbered region of loblolly pine and hardwoods. The park was acquired by deeds from the city of Bastrop and private owners from 1933 to 1935; the park opened in 1937. Additional acreage was acquired in 1979.
- Angel Island (State Park) A brief ferry trip from San Francisco, Tiburon, Vallejo, or Oakland/Alameda, this former Civil War camp preserves many of its wooden army buildings. It was next a jumping-off point for soldiers returning from the World War II Pacific campaigns and later home to a Nike missile base. The island offers campsites, biking and hiking trails, bike rentals and sea kayak tours with breathtaking views.
- China Camp (State Park) Site of the Bay Area's last Chinese shrimpfishing village-dating to the 1880s-this park offers 30 developed walk-in campsites. But most come to watch the multitudes of birds, hike, swim, fish, boat, or windsurf.
- Marconi Conference Center (State Historic Park) has a rich human history that dates back hundreds of years. From the pre-historic villages of the Coastal Miwok to the farming communities of today, the Tomales Bay ecosystem has supported the livelihoods of thousands of people.
- Mount Tamalpais (State Park) This park's twisting road to the 2,571-foot summit is a paradise for hikers and bicyclists. It has 16 developed walk-in campsites, and 10 rustic cabins perch on a bluff overlooking the Pacific. Accessible picnicking and cabin; annual Mountain Play. (415) 388-2070
- Olompali (State Historic Park) This park was the site of the largest Coast Miwok villages. The discovery of a 16th-century English coin suggests possible contact with Sir Francis Drake. Day use only. Accessible picnicking. (415) 892-3383
- Samuel P. Taylor (State Park) Enjoy open hillsides with hiking, mountain biking, and equestrian trails, creeks, canyons, and thriving redwoods. Some accessible campsites, 2 group camps, an equestrian camp, accessible picnic area and trail. (415) 488-9897
- Tomales Bay (State Park) is a 6800 acre estuary located on the central California coast approximately 40 miles northwest of San Francisco. It is twelve miles long and relatively shallow, occupying the seaward end of a rift valley created by the San Andreas fault.
- Auditor-Controller The mission of the Auditor-Controller is Office is to serve the Marin County community by providing excellent and responsive fiscal leadership, advocating financial integrity and accountability in county government through the monitoring and reporting of financial performance, promoting economy and efficiency, safeguarding public funds, and fulfilling the many legal mandates of the office.
- County Clerk
- Marin County District Attorney The Marin District Attorney has taken aggressive steps to address the issues facing the expanding senior Marin population.
- Marin County Sheriff's Office
- Marin County Fire department
- Treasurer-Tax Collector is an elected position. The mandate of the office is to receive, safeguard, and invest County, Schools, and Special District funds, to collect taxes and revenues, and to probate estates for County residents when required as public administrator.
- SMART (Sonoma-Marin Area Rail Transit Rail District)
- Los Angeles International Airport
- Marin County Airport at Gnoss Field The Marin County Airport is staffed and maintained by the County's Public Works Department (DPW) for the benefit of the flying public. With a 3300' lighted runway, parallel-lighted taxiway and GPS approach Gnoss is ready to serve the needs of the community 24 hrs/day. The airport is attended days and night security is on duty all nights. Gnoss Field CTAF is 123.075 mhz. Fuel is offered by concession (EMC Petroleum) in both 100LL and Jet A grades.
- (BGF) Blue and Gold Fleet Blue & Gold Fleet is the Bay Area's largest provider of ferry and water excursion services.
- GGT (Golden Gate Bridge, Highway and Transportation District) Based in San Francisco, the Golden Gate Bridge, Highway and Transportation District operates the Golden Gate Bridge, and two public transit systems: Golden Gate Transit buses and Golden Gate Ferry. Last year 40 million vehicles crossed the Golden Gate Bridge and 11 million customers rode the transit systems.
- Marin County Free Library Marin County Free Library
- Belvedere-Tiburon Library Combines the innovations and technical advances of today with the warmth and accessibility of the best of traditional community centered libraries.
- Larkspur Public Library The newest MARINet member library, online December 3, 2001. We are a cozy library with historic charm and friendly service dedicated to enriching the lives of all who use it.
- Mill Valley Public Library Providing the opportunity for knowledge and personal enrichment; a variety of materials and resources reflecting the needs of the community; and encourages children to read.
- San Anselmo Library This newly renovated Carnegie Library has preserved the small-town, friendly feeling it's had since it was built in 1915.
- San Rafael Public Library A user-friendly library with historic roots in the community.
- Art Works Downtown, Inc.
- Elly Simmons Elly paints her love and exuberance towards life. She paints not only what brings her happiness, but also what moves her to sorrow or to anger. She paints to protest injustice, but also to celebrate the beauty of existence.
- Ross Valley Winery Grape juice, passion and alchemy distinguish the fine winemaking at Ross Valley Winery.
- Golden Gate Opera Golden Gate Opera provides professional, inspiring opera performances for opera enthusiasts, families and children in a variety of settings, as well as numerous outreach programs focusing on broadening area students' fine-arts experiences and inspiring at risk youth.
- California Pacific Medical Ctr
- Central Gardens Convalescent Hospital
- Chinese Hospital & Clinics
- City & County Of San Francisco
- Department Of Urology
- Dignity Health
- Health Center at AT&T Park
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital
- Kaiser Foundation Hospitals
- Kaiser Permanente
- Maitri-Compassionate Care
- Northern California Melanoma Center
- Pacific Heights Surgery Center of San Francisco
- Pelvic Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Presidio Surgerycenter
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
- San Francisco General Hospital Foundation
- St Bernardine Medical Center
- St Luke's Hospital
- St. Luke Health Center
- St. Mary Medical Center Foundation
- Sutter Health
- The Sports Medicine Shop
- Ucsf Childrens Hospital
- Victorian Healthcare Center
- California Pacific Medical Center is one of the largest private, not-for-profit, academic medical centers in California and is a Sutter Health affiliate. California Pacific is recognized as a tertiary referral center providing advanced medical care with a patient-centered focus.
- Chinese Hospital located in San Francisco, is a unique healthcare provider with a long and rich history of providing access to culturally competent health care services for the Chinese Community. Chinese Hospital is a 54 bed, acute care, community-owned, non-profit hospital offering a wide range of medical, surgical and specialty programs.
- St. Mary's Medical Center The history of St. Mary's Medical Center, the oldest continuously operating hospital in the city, is an inspiring testimony to the tireless efforts of the Sisters of Mercy, outstanding physicians and the many other dedicated individuals who have committed their talents and resources to serving the community of San Francisco, including the poor and marginalized .
- Kindred Hospital - San Francisco Bay Area is a 99-bed, regional referral center specializing in the management of medically complex, resource-intensive patients who require extended stays. We serve all of northern and central California and are recognized as a center of excellence in the treatment of this medically fragile patient group.
- St. Luke's Hospital For over 130 years, St. Luke's Hospital has been providing quality health care services. St. Luke's Hospital, located in San Francisco, California, is a full-service 260-bed licensed acute care facility. Our employees are reflective of the multi-ethnic neighborhoods we serve and speak over 30 languages.
- San Francisco Spine Center focuses on surgical and nonsurgical care for conditions including:Failed Back and Neck SurgerySpinal Deformity (Scoliosis, Ankylosing Spondylitis)Herniated Cervical, Thoracic and Lumbar DiscsSpondylolisthesisSpinal StenosisBone Cancer and related tumorsSpinal Fractures
- San Francisco VA Medical Center (SFVAMC) serves as a major tertiary care referral center for veterans throughout Northern California. The facility has 124 acute care hospital beds. It is a high acuity medical center with over a third of bed days of care being in intensive care or monitored beds.
- UCSF Children's Hospital is one of the highest ranked pediatric centers in California, with more than 150 experts in 50 specialties providing care tailored for the developing minds and bodies of children. Explore our Web site to learn more about our services and doctors.
- UCSF Center for Reproductive Health UCSF Medical Center is one of the top 10 hospitals in the nation and a leader in the medical innovations that have improved and saved lives. Explore ucsfhealth.org to learn more about our services and doctors.
- San Francisco Parks Trust
- Alcatraz Island offers a close-up look at the site of the first lighthouse and US fort on the West Coast, an infamous federal penitentiary long off-limits to the public (and despised by inmates), and the historic 18 month occupation by Indians of All Tribes. Rich in cultural history, there is also a natural side to the Rock - gardens, tide pools, bird colonies, and bay views beyond compare.
- Fort Point National Historic Site Fort Point was constructed by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers between 1853 and 1861 to prevent entrance of a hostile fleet into San Francisco Bay.
- Golden Gate National Recreation Area Golden Gate National Parks chronicle two hundred years of history, from the Native American culture, the Spanish Empire frontier and the Mexican Republic, to maritime history, the California Gold Rush, the evolution of American coastal fortifications, and the growth of urban San Francisco.
- Juan Bautista de Anza National Historic Trail "Everyone mount up!" This became a familiar call from Spanish Captain Juan Bautista de Anza. In 1776, as Americans fought for their independence in the East, Anza led almost 300 people over 1200 miles to settle Alta California. It was the first overland route established to connect New Spain with San Francisco. Walk in their footsteps from Nogales, Arizona to San Francisco, California.
- Presidio of San Francisco For 218 years, the Presidio served as an army post for three nations. World and local events, from military campaigns to the rise of aviation, from World Fairs to earthquakes, left their mark. Come enjoy the history and beauty of the Presidio. Explore centuries of architecture. Reflect in a national cemetery. Walk through an historic airfield, forests, or to beaches, and admire spectacular vistas.
- San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park Stand on the stern of Balclutha, face west to feel the fresh wind blowing in from the Pacific Ocean. Located in the Fisherman's Wharf neighborhood, San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park offers the sights, sounds, smells and stories of Pacific Coast maritime history.
- San Francisco Botanical Garden Ten minutes or a life-time...the San Francisco Botanical Garden is the place for you.
- San Francisco International Airport Ground transportation providers serving San Francisco International Airport include public transit, Airporters, on-demand door-to-door vans, pre-arranged door-to-door vans, taxis, limousines and charter operators.
- Golden Gate Bridge, Highway and Transportation District Based in San Francisco, the Golden Gate Bridge, Highway and Transportation District operates the Golden Gate Bridge, and two public transit systems: Golden Gate Transit buses and Golden Gate Ferry. Last year 40 million vehicles crossed the Golden Gate Bridge and 11 million customers rode the transit systems.
- San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency Our Mission: Working together effectively, we serve our community. We provide safe, reliable, clean, accessible, and convenient transportation to any destination in the City. We are dedicated to creating the most satisfying experience possible for our employees and our riders.
- San Francisco County Transportation Authority
- Market Street Railway Our Mission: Preserving Historic Transit in San Francisco.We support the San Francisco Municipal Railway (Muni) in its daily operation of vintage transit vehicles as a "museum in motion."We identify, acquire, and restore additional historic transit vehicles suitable for operation on the San Francisco Municipal Railway.We educate the public on the historic importance of mass transportation toward maintaining a high quality of urban life in San Francisco.
- San Francisco Paratransit San Francisco Paratransit is a specialized transportation service for persons who are unable to independently use regular buses, streetcars, or BART, due to a disability or health related condition some or all of the time. Paratransit is provided by public transportation systems as part of the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- California Academy of Science Founded in 1853 as the first scientific institution in the West, the California Academy of Sciences' mission is to explore and explain the natural world.
- The Asian Art Museum of San Francisco is one of the largest museums in the Western world devoted exclusively to Asian art. But we are more than just an art museum - we are your ticket to Asia. Here, travel through 6,000 years of history, trek across seven major regions, and sample the cultures of numerous countries.
- Exploratorium Housed within the walls of San Francisco's Palace of Fine Arts, the Exploratorium is a collage of hundreds of science, art, and human perception exhibits. The Exploratorium is a leader in the movement to promote museums as informal education centers.
- Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco Welcome to the Thinker, website of the Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco. Comprised of the de Young Museum in Golden Gate Park and the Legion of Honor in Lincoln Park, we are the largest public arts institution in the City of San Francisco and one of the largest art museums in the United States.
- San Francisco War Memorial and Performing Arts Center The San Francisco War Memorial and Performing Arts Center, one of the largest performing arts centers in the United States, covers seven and one-half acres in San Francisco's Civic Center Historic District. Opera, symphony, modern and classical dance, theatre, recitals, plays, lectures, meetings, receptions, special screenings and gala events all have a place at the Center. Each of the Center's facilities is unique and has special characteristics that enhance every event.
- Bay Music & Entertainment, Inc (formerly Cardinal Productions) is the premier entertainment resource in Northern California. Since 1982 we have provided talented musicians, DJs, interactive performers and professional event services.
- Incentives To Intrigue Incentives To Intrigue(ITI) has remained in the forefront of the incentive industry since its inception in 1989. We work directly with corporations or we can work as partners with incentive houses, destination mangement companies, and all other disciplines. We are frequently consulted for our unique viewpoint and fresh ideas
- San Francisco Opera "To be the most exciting force in the opera world"
- San Francisco Ballet As America's first professional ballet company, San Francisco Ballet has enjoyed a long and rich tradition of artistic "firsts" since its founding in 1933, performing the first American productions of Swan Lake and Nutcracker, as well as the first twentieth-century American Coppolia. A lively, vital ensemble, San Francisco Ballet is one of the three largest ballet companies in the United States.
- San Francisco Zoo
- Aquarium of the Bay Opened in 1996 and enhanced in 2001, Aquarium of the Bay is a unique educational and entertainment facility dedicated to the rich and diverse aquatic life of San Francisco Bay and its surrounding waters. The Aquarium provides a window to the Bay that focuses on its distinctive ecosystems to entertain, educate and inspire preservation of this wonderful natural resource.
- San Francisco Shakespeare Festival began in 1983, with Free Shakespeare in the Park's debut production of The Tempest in Golden Gate Park in San Francisco, California. Today we are a regional theater company and major arts education provider that includes our sister organizations, the Oakland-East Bay Shakespeare Festival and the Silicon Valley Shakespeare Festival.
- Traveling Jewish Theatre
- American Conservatory Theater nurtures the art of live theater through dynamic productions, intensive actor training in its conservatory, and an ongoing dialogue with its community
- Carnaval San Francisco
Red Oak Realty
1891 Solano Ave, Berkeley, CA 94707
Feri Niroomand & Negar Souza
Red Oak Realty
1891 Solano Ave, Berkeley, CA 94707
Red Oak Realty
1891 Solano Ave, Berkeley, CA 94707