FERI NIROOMAND, Associate Broker CalBRE #00811861
NEGAR SOUZA, Realtor CalBRE #01701667
Feri Niroomand and Negar Souza are a dynamic mother-daughter real estate team with more than three decades of experience. Since 1996 we have successfully handled more than 200 transactions in residential and commercial real estate, representing over $200 million in sales.
Feri Niroomand has spent more than two decades at Red Oak Realty, and her daughter, Negar Souza, joined her in 2003. They were named top producers in 2004, 2005, 2006, 2014, and 2016, and won the manager's award in 2007 and 2008.
Negar was the top lead management agent in 2016, and they were the top-producing team company-wide in April 2017.
Who we are:
- Fierce negotiators. We’re committed to making sure your home attains the best price or that you win that bidding war by drawing upon our deep knowledge and decades of experience.
- Excellent communicators. We will get you the information you need efficiently and promptly in the style of communication you prefer, whether it’s via email, text, phone, and/or face-to-face meetings.
- Strong advocates for your needs. We always put your needs first, and the beauty of our team is that when one person isn’t available the other seamlessly steps in to help.
- Experienced and energetic agents. We are reputable, honest and passionate agents who enjoy what we do every day, which is a crucial part of our success.
- Superb networkers. When you work with us you don’t just get access to our services but to those in our network of professionals, including but not limited to: legal advisors for full guidance throughout your projects, a certified mediator specializing in conflict resolution for support during difficult transactions, and an innovative marketing department that caters to each project uniquely and efficiently.
- Experts on the Bay Area. We work not only in the East Bay but also across the bridge to Marin, San Rafael and Tiburon. We have expansive knowledge of the area and can help advise you on the best development areas for maximum return. A sample of some of the analytical statistics we offer is attached. A more in-depth analysis is available upon request.
What makes us unique in comparison to our competitors:
- We keep our clients informed during the entire process to ensure that they are completely satisfied and stress-free. Unlike other agents, we don’t let communication with our clients fizzle out midway through the process. We give you as many updates as you desire, and are available weeks, months, and even years after the transaction is over.
- We only work with the best lenders, inspectors, designers, stagers and other professionals.
- We work to build your trust and develop a relationship that will outlast this transaction.
- We represent an equal number of buyers and sellers, which gives us insight into both sides of the transaction. For buyers, it helps us craft strategies that will get your offer accepted in a very competitive market. And when representing sellers, we know exactly what buyers are looking for.
- We are always learning and implementing new ideas and technology into our business to ensure your transaction goes as smoothly as possible.
- We are creative, outside-the-box thinkers. In a competitive market, our creativity helps us stand out from the stack of offers a seller may receive. We work hard to ensure we do everything we can to make your offer win.
- We love stats. We work hard to ensure the numbers match the market.
- We love what we do and we often exceed our clients’ expectations. Feel free to read our 5-star reviews on Yelp, Zillow and Facebook.
What our firm offers:
- Red Oak Realty is one of the largest independent real estate brokerages in the East Bay. Our listings sell faster and higher above asking than other brokerages in the area, including large commercial firms. Recently, Red Oak's transactions were up 17% (even while the market fell 9%) and our sales volume was up 26% (as the market fell 3%). Our growth in the $1-million-plus market was also steep, up 37% year over year.
- We are a hyper-local independent brokerage with national coverage and national connections. We were handpicked as members of who's who in luxury real estate by Leverage Global Partners. These exclusive associates ensure our luxury listings receive national and international exposure to the top brokerages around the world.
- We offer support via our two sales managers, one who is an attorney and the other who is a licensed negotiator, and we have a four-person transaction team that handles all of our files in an a fast, efficient and highly ethical manner.
- We have the most innovative, creative and directive marketing department in the area. Their ability to cater to each project has received national recognition. Our marketing director is available to look at any neighborhood, analyze it, and build a marketing strategy around that demographic.
If you would like more information on us, what we do, and what we offer, please don’t hesitate to ask. Our team is available to sit down with you to discuss any concerns you might have.
Feri grew up in Tehran and moved to the United States at age 18. A UC Berkeley graduate, she holds a master's degree in fine arts and brings an artist's sensibility to her professional real estate career. She started as a real estate agent in 1978.
Feri describes herself as friendly and straightforward. A rarity in the business, she works in both residential and commercial real estate. “I recognize that these are very different skill sets, but I find that each discipline can actually complement the other, creating a more well-rounded knowledge base.”
“We always encourage our clients to explore their ideas about what a house will do for them,” Feri says, “but most importantly, we keep their interests at heart.”
Real estate is in Negar Souza’s blood. As the daughter of a real estate agent, she grew up spending her weekends at open houses and learning the ropes of the business. “I used to go with my mom on tours, even during the week,” says the Albany, Calif. native. “I learned first by observing, later by practice.” She received her BA in interior architecture from San Francisco State and became a licensed real estate agent in 2005.
Negar shares her mother's passion for the world of real estate. “There is always something exciting about this business,” she says. “I enjoy helping people with the entire process of buying or selling a home. It involves a lot more than simply finding a place to live.”
Negar brings a unique level of expertise to the business in comparison to her mother. Beyond her youthful energy and comfort with technology and social media, she is a Certified Residential Specialist, CRS® and Senior Real Estate Specialist, SRES® which offer her a unique point of view to every transaction. “I love being able to look at every transaction from a different perspective,” she says. “Each client is unique, each set of circumstance, unique but every objective is the same and that’s doing the best for every client with integrity, tenacity and efficiency.”
Negar resides in the El Cerrito Hills with her husband and three beautiful children. She is extremely active within her community, sits on the advisory committee at Red Oak, volunteers at her children's schools and is affiliated with various local executive boards.